We are happy to have people from all around the world learning about our mission — the church in action today, as well as in history.Holy Cross reaches out to its own, its youth and pre-school children, its elderly; and to people and communities sometimes alienated from the Church in various ways. Holy Cross, indeed, is about more than just buildings. Above all else, Holy Cross means family, community, inclusion, and service to others.
More Than A Building
We hope you enjoy visiting Holy Cross Catholic Church!Holy Cross Catholic Church first began as one of the 21 California missions: La Exaltacion de la Santa Cruz, giving its name to the city and county. We continue to grow, with a mission for the 21st century.
- HOLY CROSS PARISH & SCHOOL VIRTUAL AUCTION
- PARISH REGISTRATION FORM
- SACRAMENTAL PREPARATION AT HOLY CROSS (Baptism, Reconciliation, First Eucharist, etc.)
- THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AT HOLY CROSS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CATHOLIC FAITH
- WEDNESDAY CONVERSATIONS: Lectio Divina FOR "A LISTENING CHURCH"
- HOLY CROSS CONNECTIONS BLOG - KEEPING IN TOUCH
- RENTING OUT HOLY CROSS HALL
- MISSION SANTA CRUZ
- HOLY CROSS COMMUNITY VOICES
- VOCES DE LA COMUNIDAD DE LA SANTA CRUZ
- November 24, 2020
- November 18, 2020
- November 10, 2020
Pray for us
YOUTH MINISTRY CONFIRMATION
High School teens meet up on Sunday or Monday nights for a combination of fun, faith-sharing, education, prayer and service activities.
Faith formation is a lifelong process. It does not end with reception of sacraments; rather, the sacraments are the beginning and the foundation of our faith.
Sunday mornings from 8:45 to 10:15 school age children from Kindergarten to fifth grade attend a lectionary based religious education program Oct-May.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.